NIREAS complies with all applicable laws, regulations, relevant standards and the best working practices to achieve our set goals of Zero Harm to People, Environment and Assets. Our Management will demonstrate leadership in HSSEQ and is committed to the protection of the environment in the locations where we operate and to the health, safety and security of all our staff and the communities we work in.
NIREAS is committed to:
- Demonstrating leadership in HSSEQ.
- Providing and maintaining a safe, secure working environment.
- Ensuring our activities do not adversely affect the environment.
- Ensuring all activities are performed with the highest level of quality.
- Setting annual HSSEQ objectives and reporting performance.
- Providing training and coaching necessary for employees to carry out their work in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and with the highest level of quality.
- Ensuring that our suppliers understand and comply where relevant with their or our HSSEQ policy and procedures.
- Audit all HSSEQ activities and take corrective actions where required
- Improving HSSEQ performance continually through implementation of lessons learned and best industry practices.
At NIREAS all activities shall be performed in a healthy, safe, secure, environmentally responsible, high quality manner.